Getting back to a “New Normal”
As many of you have experienced, Coronavirus (COVID-19) has fundamentally changed the way we live, work and shop. And we understand that business owners like you are significantly impacted by these changes.
At SkySail Technologies we appreciate the contributions you make to your community. As business activity starts to pick up again in British Columbia, we wanted to convey our safety precautions and measurements we will be taking. We will continue to be accessible and responsive to your Technology needs.
SkySail Safety Precautions
As a Technology Success Provider, we have the ability to solve your IT needs both virtually and onsite. When we come onsite to your business we will be taking the following precautions:
- We will be practicing social distancing (6 feet apart at all times)
- If it is viable, we will do IT requests, consulting, troubleshooting, and break-fixes etc remotely
- We are equipped with remote video conferencing tools for remote meetings
- Our Team will be doing the Covid Self Assessment prior to onsite visits
- When onsite, we will carry our own hand sanitizers and when deemed necessary or requested by our clients we will have the proper personal protective equipment available; masks and gloves
We appreciate your continued business and we are dedicated to help grow the success of your business with Innovative Technology Solutions.
When you get a chance please visit our new website www.skysailtechnologies.com. For more information of SkySail Technologies, please click here.
We Are Better Together!
Founder & Technology Coach