UPDATE – BC Restart Plan
With the BC Restart Plan moving to Step 3 there are some new guidelines in regard to COVID-19.
Masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act will be lifted July 1st.
- You’re fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
- Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they’re fully vaccinated and that’s okay
To follow these guidelines,
- All SkySail team members who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask when working onsite at a client’s office.
- If fully vaccinated (as outlined above), you can choose to not wear a mask while onsite. However, if requested by a client our team will wear a mask while in the office. We will respect our clients wishes.
- In the case you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Keep up to date on Technology Trends