About SkySail Technologies
SkySail Technologies is the only technology company that helps companies get to where they want to go. At SkySail Technologies our mission is dependent on two critical factors: our people and our process. At SkySail Technologies we have been experiencing growth in our Managed Service Provider (MSP) business, therefore we are looking to expand and grow our team by adding a Technology Consultant.
The Technology Consultant’s primary responsibility will be to maintain the relationships and IT Services with our family of clients. This will be done by following and implementing SkySail processes. The Consultant’s secondary responsibility will be to maintain documentation with full details as well as participate in the active growth of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
SkySail Technology Consultant responsibilities and duties
- Manage IT Tickets using the in-house ticketing system
- Follow Standard Operating procedure as outlined by the organization
- Learn and use internal Line of Business applications
- Offer daily operations and systems support to clients including
- Desktop, Laptop, and mobile device Support
- Configuration issues
- General troubleshooting
- Software/Hardware issues
- Client Line of Business Applications
- Help with configure, deploy and maintain server operating systems
- Help with configure, deploy and maintain network infrastructures
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Advise and help in implementation of technology
- Perform Audits of client environments and make recommendations
- Help develop and create documentation and support materials
- Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT projects
- Light design and programming work related to file transfers or automated scripting
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
Technology Consultant qualifications and skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong Documenting Skills
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Experience in providing technical support
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions, and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Maintain important records efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared.
- Perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- Ability to coordinate, research, and analyze special projects/reports
- Perform time management and scheduling functions, meet deadlines, and set priorities, including follow ups.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all requirements and SkySail policies
- Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Must have 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with help-desk or technical support position
- Demonstrated successful project management skills (asset)
- IT Related Certifications pertinent to the outlined position.
- Voice Over IP knowledge (asset)
- Valid Drivers License
- Access to a Vehicle.
We are a growing company with ample opportunity to be a part of an impeccable team – family. If you are looking for a change and want to be a part of a fast-growing technology company then apply now.
To apply to this position – please CLICK HERE!